Central Hudson contractor Precision Pipeline will be working on Main Street in the area of the Public Safety Building (505 Main Street), between N. Clinton Street and N. Cherry Street. One lane will be closed and work zones are in place. Emergency vehicles will be accommodated.
Archive for the "Road Closure" Category
Central Hudson contractors are working on Main Street today in the area of the Rose Street intersection. The road is down to one lane and Work zones are in place. Emergency vehicles will be accommodated.
On Monday, September 30th, 2013 from 7:00am to approximately 4:00pm, the Street Department will be milling the following roadways:
- Ferris Lane between Beechwood Avenue and Wilmot Terrace.
- Thornwood Drive between Ferris Lane and Wilmot Terrace.
- South Avenue between Phoenix Street and Route 9 Southbound.
- Marshall Street between Washington Street and Garden Street.
Work zones will be in place and emergency vehicles will be accommodated.
Main Street Area – April 29, 2013 through May 10, 2013
Central Hudson will be performing work on the south side of Main Street, from Liberty St. to S. Hamilton St. Work will also be performed on the north side of Main Street, west of Catharine Street, up to 325 Main St.
Intersections affected will be Main & Academy, and Main & S. Hamilton.
For additional information, please contact DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111
View Street & Sidewalk Closure – 4/29/13 to 5/10/13 in a larger map
On Monday September 10th, 2012, beginning at 5am until approximately 8:30am, the Market/Cannon Street intersection will be closed to traffic. The Street Department will be repairing the roadway at this intersection, bringing the recent excavations to grade.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111.
Crews from Central Hudson are working to repair a gas main at the intersection of Market Street and Cannon Street . As a result of the work, Cannon Street is closed between Market Street and Academy Street. Traffic on Market Street has been reduced to one lane during the road work. The project is expected to be completed by Wednesday, September 5, 2012.
For additional information about the work, please contact DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111.
On Wednesday, 8/29/12, from 6:30am until approximately 3:00pm, Central Hudson contractors will be milling and paving the north side of Hooker Ave. between Montgomery/Hamilton and S. Clinton. They will also be milling and paving the north side
of Montgomery Street between Academy and Hamilton. The contractors will be closing one lane at a time and will have flaggers and work zones in place. Thank you.
On Wednesday, August 29th, 2012, the following streets will be closed from 6:30am until approximately 3:00pm for paving:
- Academy Street – between Church Street and Barclay Street
- Fitchett Street – between Mansion Street and Milton Street
For questions or concerns, please call DPW Dispatch (845) 451-4111. Thank you.
On Thursday August 16th, 2012, from 6:30am to approximately 3:00pm, the following streets will be closed for paving:
- Meyer Ave.- between Wilson Blvd and Hooker Ave.
- Willow Ave.- between Meyer Ave and S Grand Ave.
On Friday August 17th, 2012, from 6:30am to approximately 3:00pm, the following streets will be closed for milling:
- Fountain Place- between Baker Street and Forbus Street.
- Thorndale Ave.- between Cedar Ave and Spoor Ave.
- Spoor Ave.- between Arnold Blvd and Hooker Ave.
For additional information, please contact DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111.
On Monday August 13th, 2012 the following streets will be closed for milling;
- Hammersley Avenue – between Church Street and Forbus Street
- South Cherry Street – between College Avenue and Hooker Avenue
- Meyer Avenue – between Wilson Boulevard and Hooker Avenue
- Willow Avenue – between Meyer Avenue and South Grand Avenue
The Street Department will begin milling at 6:30am on Hammersley Avenue. They expect to have all of the streets, listed above, milled by the end of the work day.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please call DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111. Thank you.