On Monday, September 30th, 2013 from 7:00am to approximately 4:00pm, the Street Department will be milling the following roadways:
- Ferris Lane between Beechwood Avenue and Wilmot Terrace.
- Thornwood Drive between Ferris Lane and Wilmot Terrace.
- South Avenue between Phoenix Street and Route 9 Southbound.
- Marshall Street between Washington Street and Garden Street.
Work zones will be in place and emergency vehicles will be accommodated.
On Monday August 13th, 2012 the following streets will be closed for milling;
- Hammersley Avenue – between Church Street and Forbus Street
- South Cherry Street – between College Avenue and Hooker Avenue
- Meyer Avenue – between Wilson Boulevard and Hooker Avenue
- Willow Avenue – between Meyer Avenue and South Grand Avenue
The Street Department will begin milling at 6:30am on Hammersley Avenue. They expect to have all of the streets, listed above, milled by the end of the work day.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please call DPW Dispatch at (845) 451-4111. Thank you.