Common Council Meeting – July 5, 2017
The Common Council will meet on Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers, Third Floor, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York. Parking is available under City Hall. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcast live and broadcast on Verizon Fios 39 and Time Warner Cable 23. Once completed, the meetings are archived on the webcasting site for later viewing.
6:00 p.m. Public Hearing regarding the proposed zoning amendments to Industrial Properties on the Waterfront
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of Monday, May 1, 2017
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- FROM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR HESSE, Resolution R17-44, approving a CFA grant.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM BRIAN DOYLE, a presentation on “SNUG”.
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR MCDONNELL, a communication regarding the transfer of bus assets to Dutchess County
- FROM NATHANIEL A. MILLIGAN, a notice of property damage sustained on June 5, 2017.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: