Common Council Meeting – July 10, 2017
The Common Council will meet on Monday, July 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers, Third Floor, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York. Parking is available under City Hall. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcast live and broadcast on Verizon Fios 39 and Time Warner Cable 23. Once completed, the meetings are archived on the webcasting site for later viewing.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda items.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR MCDONNELL, Resolution R17-46, approving an asset disposition plan for the Federal Transit Administration.
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE NELSON, Resolution R17-47, approving a supplemental bond resolution with regard to the Centrifuge Upgrade Project.
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE NELSON, Resolution R17-48, Resolution R17-48, approving a supplemental bond resolution with regard to the Disinfection Byproduct Upgrade Project.
- FROM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR HESSE, Resolution R17-49, approving a grant application with New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation (OPRHP).
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM RONALD G. SMITH, a notice of property damage sustained on June 14, 2017.
- FROM NICOLE GALLIMORE, a notice of property damage sustained on June 19, 2017.
- FROM DUPEE & MONROE, C. a notice of personal injury sustained by Ieasha Cramertie on April 20, 2017.
- FROM DUPEE & MONROE, C. a notice of personal injury sustained by Tyra Dixon on April 20, 2017.
- A PRESENTATION FROM THE TRANSPORTATION STRATEGY COMMITTEE.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: