Common Council Meeting – January 2, 2018
The Common Council will meet on January 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers, Third Floor, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York. Parking is available under City Hall. Enter the parking garage from the westbound arterial highway. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk, at (845) 451-4225.
All Common Council meetings are webcast live and broadcast on Verizon Fios 39 and Time Warner Cable 23. Once completed, the meetings are archived on the webcasting site for later viewing.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 30 minutes of public comment on any agenda item
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, Ordinance O-18-01, approving parking amendments.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM STEVEN I. MILLIGRAM, ESQ. a notice of personal injury sustained by Silvana O’Keefe on October 4, 2017.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: