Common Council Meeting – March 19, 2018
The Common Council will meet on March 19, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- 6:00pm – Special Informational Meeting
- 6:30pm – Special Meeting of the Poughkeepsie Urban Renewal Agency
- 6:30pm – Common Council Meeting
COMMON COUNCIL AGENDA
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE BRADY, Resolution R18-21, approving a bond resolution for the financing of fire department equipment.
- FROM CHAIRWOMAN FINNEY, Resolution R18-22, approving an appointment to the Board of Assessment (BAR).
- FROM CITY PLANNER QUINN, SEQRA Resolution R18-23, and Sale R18-24, approving the property sale of 171 Union Street to Urban Green Equities II, LLC.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER SALEM, Local Law LL18-2, approving the establishment of a Community Choice Aggregation Program.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM ALEXANDER BURROWS, a notice of property damage sustained.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: