Common Council Meeting – June 4, 2018
The Common Council will meet on June 4, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of April 16, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-45, accepting a grant for emergency repairs to City Hall.
- Resolution R18-46, approving a revised Resolution, at the request of NYSDOT for the rehabilitation of the Washington Street Bridge
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM WINBOURNE CONSULTING, LLC, a communication regarding E911 consolidation study.
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER PETSAS, a communication regarding the extension of the contract for sale of the Pelton Manor.
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER BRANNEN AND COUNCILMEMBER LORRAINE JOHNSON, a communication regarding training requirements for Councilmembers.
- FROM BASCH & KEEGAN, LLP, a notice of personal injury sustained on April 24, 2018.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: