Common Council Meeting – July 9, 2018
The Common Council will meet on July 9, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-62, approving an MOA with the City of Poughkeepsie PBA.
- Resolution R18-63, approving a PILOT with Hudson River Housing.
- Resolution R18-64, support Resolution for additional funding for Dutchess Community College.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Local Law LL-18-4, approving the establishment of Municipal I.D.’s in the City of Poughkeepsie.
- Ordinance O-18-4, amending the speed limit on Circular Drive.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CHAIRWOMAN FINNEY, a communication regarding scenic easements.
- FROM QUINCEY W. THOMAS, a notice of property damage sustained on July 17, 2018.
- FROM CHAIRWOMAN FINNEY, a communication regarding Police Retention Plan.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: