Common Council Meeting Rescheduled – September 6, 2018
NOTICE OF RESCHEDULED MEETING
OF THE COMMON COUNCIL
Thursday, September 6, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Common Council of the City of Poughkeepsie, pursuant to Section 2.05 of the City Charter will hold a Common Council Meeting on Thursday, September 6, 2018, 6:30 p.m., in the Common Council Chambers, Third Floor, City Hall/Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York, to hold a Common Council Meeting which was previously scheduled on Tuesday, September 4, 2016
Dated: August 27, 2018
Deanne L. Flynn
6:00 p.m. Presentation regarding the proposed rezoning of downtown
6:30 p.m. Common Council Meeting
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of July 2, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-72, setting a public hearing for the proposed Poughkeepsie Innovation District and Zoning Update.
- Resolution R18-73, setting a public hearing for the 2019-2023 Capital Plan.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-74, and Sale Resolution R18-75, for the proposed Sale of an un-numbered vacant parcel located on North Clinton Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-76, and Sale Resolution R18-77, for the proposed Sale of 117 North Hamilton Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-78, and Sale Resolution R18-79, for the proposed Sale of 71 Thompson Street.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Ordinance O-18-7, amending Chapter 13 of the Vehicle and Traffic Code providing for on-street parking on a portion of Cannon Street.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding the proposed 2019-2023 Capital Plan
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding the proposed sale of 61 Academy Street.
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding the proposed sale of 22 Forbus Street.
- FROM WIL GREENSTREET, a notice of property damage sustained on August 2-5, 2018.
- FROM MAURICE FRYE, a notice of personal injury sustained on July 24, 2018.
- FROM JESSICA LANE-HOWLEY, a notice of property damage sustained on June 18, 2018.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: