Common Council Meeting – September 17, 2018
The Common Council will meet on September 17, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- 5:45 pm: Public Hearing-2019-2023 Capital Plan
- 6:00 pm: Special Informational Meeting
- 6:30pm: Common Council Meeting
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of July 9, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- Employee Recognition Awards
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- SEQRA Resolution R18-74, and Sale Resolution R18-75, for the proposed Sale of an un-numbered vacant parcel located on North Clinton Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-76, and Sale Resolution R18-77, for the proposed Sale of 117 North Hamilton Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-78, and Sale Resolution R18-79, for the proposed Sale of 71 Thompson Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-80, and Sale Resolution R18-81, for the proposed Sale of 61 Academy Street.
- SEQRA Resolution R18-82, and Sale Resolution R18-83, for the proposed Sale of 22 Forbus Street.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Ordinance O-18-7, amending Chapter 13 of the Vehicle and Traffic Code providing for on-street parking on a portion of Cannon Street.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, a communication regarding the sale of property to Marist College.
- FROM CITY PLANNER QUINN, a communication regarding a rezoning application for 27 High Street.
- FROM METHFESSEL & WERBEL, a notice of property damage sustained by Turnover, Inc., on June 18, 2018.
- FROM EUNICE BASS, a notice of property damage sustained on August 20, 2018
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: