Common Council Meeting – October 1, 2018
The Common Council will meet on October 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Special Common Council Meeting of July 17, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-84, approving the 2019-2023 Capital Plan.
- Resolution R18-85, introducing and setting a public hearing for reinstatement of tax exemption under Real Property Tax 485A.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Amending Ordinance O-18-7, amending Chapter 13 of the Vehicle and Traffic Code providing for on-street parking on a portion of Cannon Street.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding proposed property sales at 263 Church Street and 17 Grey Street.
- FROM MICHAEL INNELLO, a notice of property damage sustained on August 21, 2018.
- FROM DENNIS KENNY LAW, a notice of person injury sustained on June 11, 2018
- FROM GINO’S PIZZA AND RESTAURANT, located at 706 Main Street, a notice of intent to renew their liquor license.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: