Common Council Meeting – October 15, 2018
The Common Council will meet on October 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
6:00 p.m. Public Hearing regarding the proposed ordinance entitled “Innovative Zoning District and Zoning Update”
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of August 20, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Proclamation to Community Matters 2
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- SEQRA Resolution R18-89 and Sale Resolution R18-90, for the proposed sale of 263 Church Street
- SEQRA Resolution R18-91, and Sale Resolution R18-92, for the proposed sale of 17 Grey Street.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM LITE & RUSSELL, PLLC, a notice or personal injury sustained by Eunice Bass on August 20, 2018.
- FROM ROXIE L. WILLIAMS, a notice of personal injury sustained on August 20, 2018.
- FROM JULIE AND GERARDO GUTIERREZ, a notice of claim.
- FROM MACKEY BUTTS & WISE, LLP, a notice of intent for the Exempt Firemen’s Association, located at 200 Mansion Street to obtain a liquor license.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: