Common Council Meeting – November 5, 2018
The Common Council will meet on November 5, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of August 27, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-93, setting a public hearing for the 2019 budget.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM ROCHELLE JAMES, a notice of personal injury sustained on August 2, 2018.
- FROM LOUIS RITACCO, a notice of personal injury sustained on October 8, 2018.
- FROM PK BREWING CORP., located at 178 Main Street, a notice of intent to obtain a liquor license.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: