Common Council Meeting – November 19, 2018
The Common Council will meet on November 19, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of September 6, 2018
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R18-95, filling a vacancy on the Industrial Development Agency.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM SENIOR PLANNER QUINN, a communication regarding the fiscal impact analysis of the proposed Innovation District and Zoning Update.
- FROM SENIOR PLANNER QUINN, a communication regarding the fiscal impact analysis for 27 High Street.
- FROM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR HESSE AND KEN KEARNEY, a communication regarding the proposed development of 35 Catherine Street.
- FROM THE FINANCE COMMITTEE, a communication regarding the proposed 2019 Budget.
- FROM OESTINEE MERRITT, a notice of property damage sustained on August 17, 2018.
- FROM ELIZABETH M. DISTEFANO, a notice of property damage sustained on September 6, 2018.
- FROM ANDREA O’BRIEN, a notice of intent for Cryptic Gallery, located at 358 Main Street to obtain a Liquor License.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: