Common Council Organizational Meeting – January 2, 2019
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Common Council of the City of Poughkeepsie will convene the 2019 Organizational Meeting on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at 4:00 p.m., in the Common Council Chambers, Third Floor of City Hall/Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York.
Dated: December 11, 2018
Deanne L. Flynn
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL
III. NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS
- Vice – Chairman
- Majority Leader
- Minority Leader
- Finance Committee
- Resolution R19-01 adopting the 2019 Rules of Conduct and Procedure: By- Laws of the Common Council of the City of Poughkeepsie.
- Resolution R19-02, adopting Robert’s Rules of Order.
- Resolution R19-03, authorizing the Commissioner of Finance to pay public debt, salary and wages for 2019.
- Resolution R19-04, approving designation of bank accounts for deposits.
- Resolution R19-05, appointing the City Chamberlain and Deputy Chamberlain as a Marriage Officers for the City of Poughkeepsie.
- Resolution R19-06, Adoption of City’s purchasing policy.
- Resolution R19-07, approving The Poughkeepsie Journal as the official newspaper.
- Resolution R19-08, setting bonds for Commissioner of Finance and City Chamberlain.