Common Council Meeting – January 7, 2019
The Common Council will meet on January 7, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
I. ROLL CALL
II. REVIEW OF MINUTES:
Common Council Meeting of October 1, 2018
III. READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
IV. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
V. CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
VI. MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
VII. MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-13, approving an Inter-Municipal Agreement with the City of Poughkeepsie School District for police services.
- SEQRA Resolution R19-14, and Sale Resolution R19-15, approving the sale of two small parcels of land off Kittredge Place to Marist College.
- Resolution R19-16, authorizing the Mayor to renew an agreement with Dutchess County Loop for Dial-A-Ride Transportation Services.
- Resolution R19-17, authorizing the execution of an Occupancy Permit for State owned property along the West/East Bound Arterial Highway.
VIII. ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
IX. PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication on the creation of a Human Resources Department.
X. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
XI. NEW BUSINESS: