Common Council Meeting – June 17, 2019
The Common Council will meet on June 17, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of February 19, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- From Cornell Cooperative Extension Dutchess County a presentation regarding “No Child Left Inside”
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
Resolution R19-56, approving mid-year budget amendments.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER SALEM, a Communication on the Adoption of a Municipal Natural Resources Inventory.
- FROM DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR CALOGERAKIS, a communication regarding a proposed project to develop a portion of the Crannell Street Parking lot and an agreement to conduct due diligence.
- FROM LORENZO L. ANGELINO, a notice of intent for DC Indoor Golf, located at 10 Crannell Street to amend their liquor license.
- FROM SOBO & SOBO, a notice of personal injury sustained on March 19, 2019.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: