Common Council Meeting – July 1, 2019
The Common Council will meet on July 1, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of March 4, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-56, approving a CFA application.
- Resolution R19-57, supporting the City of Poughkeepsie’s CFA application for the Climate Smart Communities Program.
- Resolution R19-58, supporting the city’s litigation involving opioid cost recovery and public nuisance.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM BFJ, a presentation regarding the LWRP update.
- A communication regarding a proposed standstill agreement with Bow Tie cinemas
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: