Common Council Meeting – August 26, 2019
The Common Council will meet on August 26, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
6:15 p.m. – Public Hearing regarding the proposed Natural Resources Inventory
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of April 15, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-65, approving the Adjusted Base Proportion for 2019.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding the Blight Task Force.
- FROM DEBORAH HERRING, a notice of personal injuries sustained on May 14, 2019.
- FROM LORETTA BUTLER, a notice of property damage sustained on August 3, 2019.
- FROM USAA CAUSALITY INSURANCE COMPANY A/S/O THOMAS PENNINGTON C/O CLERKIN, SINCLAIR & MAHFOUZ, a notice of property damage sustained on June 6, 2019.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: