Common Council Meeting – September 9, 2019
The Common Council will meet on September 9, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the hearing for “Appealing the decision of the HDLPC denying the Certificate of Appropriateness” that was scheduled for Monday, September 9, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. has been cancelled.
6:00pm Ruling on appeal of Pelton Manor LLC Appealing decision of HDLPC denying Certificate of Appropriateness
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
Resolution R19- 66, introducing Local Law LL19-3, and setting a public hearing regarding the proposed LWRP.
- Resolution R19-67, approving the bond resolution for the UV Disinfection Equipment Replacement.
- Resolution R19-68, memorializing the withdrawal of appeal by Pelton Manor, LLC.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Local Law LL-19-2, approving amendments to Chapter 19, Article VI of the Code of City of Poughkeepsie by adding section 19-6.4 entitled “Natural Resources”.
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding an update on the progress of work at College Hill Park.
- FROM SENIOR PLANNER QUINN, a communication regarding proposed text amendment to the R-4A zoning district.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: