Common Council Meeting – October 21, 2019
The Common Council will meet on October 21, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Hearing that was scheduled for tonight, Monday, October 21, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. regarding proposed amendments to Chapter 19, Section 19-3.19 of the City of Poughkeepsie Code or Ordinances entitled “Central Urban Density Residential District (R-4A), has been cancelled.
Dated: October 21, 2019
BY ORDER OF CHAIRWOMAN FINNEY
6:00 p.m. – Public Hearing regarding proposed amendments to Chapter 19, Section 19-3.19 of the City of Poughkeepsie Code of Ordinances entitled “Central Urban Density Residential District (R-4A)”.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of May 20, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of June 3, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of June 17, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of July 1, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of July 8, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- SEQRA Resolution R19-75 and Sale Resolution R19-76, for the proposed sale of 13 Harrison Street to Habitat for Humanity.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM TERRY GASS, a notice of personal injury sustained on July 10, 2019.
- FROM VERIZON, a notice of property damage sustained on August 8, 2019.
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, a proposed amendment to the zoning code with regard to convenient stores in residential neighborhoods.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: