Common Council Meeting – November 4, 2019
The Common Council will meet on November 4, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of August 19, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of August 26, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of September 9, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of September 23, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-77, approving an agreement with Enterprise for Lease and Fleet Management.
- Resolution R19-78, final drawdown with New York State Department of Public Transportation for Transit.
- Resolution R19-79, fixing the compensation for the Mayor.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding bonding of Mansion Street Bridge.
- FROM COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding large meter replacement.
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER SALEM, a communication regarding LWRP.
- FROM KENYANTE FRANK, a notice of property damage sustained on July 16, 2019.
- FROM THE ESTATE OF LORRAINE A. KRUK, a notice of personal injuries sustained on August 22, 2019.
- FROM SOBO & SOBO, a notice of claim of Shaniece Brown for personal injuries sustained on October 1, 2019.
- FROM SHEDRICK D. DAY, a notice of property damage sustained on October 1, 2019.
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER BRANNEN AND CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN, a communication regarding a land banking proposal.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: