Industrial Development Agency Meeting – February 15, 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Industrial Development Agency of the City of Poughkeepsie, will meet on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 9:30 a.m., in the Common Council Chambers, Third Floor, City Hall/Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Call to Order by Chairman.
- Roll Call.
- Nomination & Election for Officers (Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary)
- Resolution approving the appointment of a Chief Financial Officer.
- Resolution appointing the Board of Directors to also serve as members of the Audit, Finance Committee and Governance Committees.
- Resolution approving the retention of RBT, LLP to perform the 2017 audit.
- Adoption of the following policies;
- Uniform Tax Exempt Policy and existing by-laws
- Mission Statement 2018
- Mission Statement and Performance Measures 2017
- Code of Ethics
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Use of Discretionary Funds
- Procurement Policy
- Internal Control Policy
- Investment Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Resolution setting regular monthly meetings.
- Webinar Training to be completed by May 1st, 2018. Completion Certificates to be delivered to CEO’s office. (https://www.abo.ny.gov/training/onlinetraining.html)
- Board Self Evaluation and Acknowledgment of Fiduciary Responsibility Forms to be completed by March monthly meeting and delivered to CEO’s office.
- Old business
- New business