Industrial Development Agency Meeting – August 8, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the City of Poughkeepsie Industrial Development Agency (the “Agency”) will hold a scheduled meeting on Wednesday, August 8, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at Common Council Chambers, Poughkeepsie City Hall, 62 Civic Center Plaza, 3rd Floor, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601, during which the Agency Board will, among other things (i) discuss the Agency’s Uniform Tax Exemption Policy, (ii) review roles and responsibilities of Agency members, and (iii) take up any other business that may come before the Agency Board.
- Call to Order by Chairman.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of agenda.
- Financial report(s). Mr. Levinson
- Old business
- New business
- Presentation by March Gallagher, President/CEO of Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley and former Chair, Ulster County IDA
- Discussion of Uniform Tax Exemption Policy Ms. Brannen
- Review of member roles and responsibilities Ms. Vetter
- Items for September meeting agenda