Waterfront Advisory Committee Meeting – September 24, 2019
The Waterfront Advisory Committee (WAC) will meet on September 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Common Council Chambers on Floor 3 of City Hall, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY. All WAC meetings are open to the public. Parking is available in the City Hall parking garage.
This meeting will be held as a joint meeting of the Waterfront Advisory Committee and the Shade Tree Committee to discuss a grant-funded project being conducted by the Environmental Cooperative at Vassar Barns regarding invasive species in the City of Poughkeepsie.
I. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Update on LWRP
- Preliminary Redlined Draft available for comment on city’s website – http://cityofpoughkeepsie.com/lwrpupdate/documents/
- Discussion of edits proposed since last WAC review of Draft LWRP document
- Tentative timeline for continued review by Common Council
- Update on adoption of Natural Resource Inventory
- Update from WAC Chair regarding proposed fence at Kaal Rock Point
- New business