Common Council Meeting – July 8, 2019
The Common Council will meet on July 8, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-59, approving appointments to the WAC
- Resolution R19-61, approving an appointment to the Board of Ethics.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATION OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM REBUILDING TOGETHER, a communication regarding the 2019 Home Repair Application.
- FROM HUDSON RIVER HOUSING, a communication regarding the Community Impact Survey.
- A communication regarding the Water/sewer contract with Veolia.
- FROM LATONYA PETERSON, a notice of property damage sustained on June 21, 2019.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: