Common Council Meeting – November 18, 2019
The Common Council will meet on November 18, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of October 7, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of October 21, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-80, approving an appointment to the Ethics Committee.
- Resolution R19-81, approving a bond resolution for the reconstruction of the Mansion Street Bridge.
- Resolution R19-82, setting a public hearing for the proposed 2020 budget.
- Resolution R19-83, setting a public hearing regarding the proposed LWRP.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM NANCY FEDORESHENKO, a notice of property damage.
- FROM PK BREWING CORP, a notice of intent for Zeus Brewing Company, located t 178 Main Street to obtain a liquor license.
- FROM REVEL 32, LLC, located at 32 Cannon Street, a notice of intent to obtain a liquor license.
- FROM R&S RAINBOW NAILS, INC. THAI VAN LEE AND DAO H. LEE, a notice of property damage sustained on August 10, 2019.
- FROM MICVICK TANGUNU AND MICHAEL LANJO, a notice of personal injury sustained on August 19, 2019.
- FROM CHERYL BRADY, a notice of property damage sustained on August 28, 2019.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: