Cancelled: Common Council Meeting – December 2, 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Public Hearing and the Common Council Meeting that was scheduled for Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:15 p.m. regarding the proposed 2020 Budget, and the regularly scheduled council meeting have been cancelled due to pending storm. Both meetings have been rescheduled and will be held on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 5:15 for the Public Hearing, and the Common Council Meeting will follow.
5:15pm – Cancelled – Public Hearing for the purpose of receiving questions and comments from the public and councilmembers on the proposed 2020 budget.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of November 4, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of November 18, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- A communication regarding the updated timeline for the proposed LWRP.
- FROM COMMISSIONER FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding the tax lien sale.
- FROM CHERLY BRADY, a notice of property damage sustained on August 28, 2019.
- FROM LORENZO L. ANGELINO, a notice of intent for DK Eat & Drink, Inc, Amici’s, located at 35 Main Street to renew its liquor license.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: