Common Council Meeting – December 9, 2019
The Common Council will meet on December 9, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
5:15 pm – Public Hearing on the proposed 2020 Budget
DOWNLOAD: Common Council Agenda – December 9, 2019 (.pdf)
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of November 4, 2019
- Common Council Meeting of November 18, 2019
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- A communication regarding the updated timeline for the proposed LWRP.
- FROM COMMISSIONER FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding the tax lien sale.
- FROM CHERLY BRADY, a notice of property damage sustained on August 28, 2019.
- FROM LORENZO L. ANGELINO, a notice of intent for DK Eat & Drink, Inc, Amici’s, located at 35 Main Street to renew its liquor license.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: