Common Council Meeting – December 16, 2019
The Common Council will meet on December 16, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- CHAIRWOMAN’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R19-84, adopting the 2020 budget.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM CORPORATION COUNSEL ACKERMANN AND COUNCILMEMBER PETSAS, a communication regarding amendments to the private tow ordinance.
- FROM BENTLEY DAVIS, a notice of property damage sustained on December 3, 2019.
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON AND COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE BRADY, a communication regarding off budget grants.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: