Common Council Meeting – January 6, 2020
The Common Council will meet on January 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of December 16, 2019
- Organizational Meeting of January 2, 2020
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R20-11, calling on the NY Board on Electric Generation Siting and the Environment to reject the Danskammer application and related permits.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM COUNCILMEMBER BRANNEN, an update regarding the proposed Land Bank.
- FROM GREG GATTO, a notice of property damage sustained on December 12, 2019
- FROM HUDSON POINTE POUGHKEEPSIE HOA, INC., a notice of claim from October 7, 2019.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: