Common Council Meeting – January 21, 2020
The Common Council will meet on January 21, 2020 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of January 6, 2020
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R20-12, authorizing the extension of a license agreement with Mid-Hudson Heritage Center d/b/a Fall Kill Creative Works for the operation of the Glebe House.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- Ordinance O-20-01, approving amendments to the Article XX, “Towing of Vehicles from Private Property”.
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- A communication regarding the proposed agreement with Dutchess County regarding categories of proposed actions that shall be deemed of local concern for purposes of review under GML 239
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding the proposed sale of 3 city-owned properties, located at 123 Smith Street, 21 Holmes Street, and an unnumbered Fitchett Street located at the corner of Fitchett and Lawrence.
- FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR NELSON, a communication regarding an update on the Lead Service Replacement Grant Project.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: