Common Council Meeting – March 2, 2020
The Common Council will meet on March 2, 2020 at 6:30 PM in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 62 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Parking is available underneath City Hall, accessible via the Mill St. exit on the westbound side of the arterial. For additional information, please contact the City Clerk at (845) 451-4225.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of February 18, 2020
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Three (3) minutes per person up to 45 minutes of public comment on any agenda and non-agenda item.
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R20-22, approving a bond resolution for the street sweeper.
- Resolution R20-23, approving a bond resolution for citizen and data security and for first floor lobby customer windows.
- Resolution R20-24, approving an amended financial plan for the Sanitation Truck and the Ejector Trailer.
- Resolution R20-25, approving a bond resolution for Library District bond refunding.
- Resolution R20-26, approving an appointment to the Board of Assessment (BAR).
- Resolution R20-27, retaining Council to advise the Common Council on the redevelopment of the DeLaval site and the Local Waterfront Revitalization Plan revision.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: