Common Council Meeting – September 8, 2020
Effective immediately and based upon notices and health advisories issued by Federal, State, and Local officials related to the Coronavirus, the City of Poughkeepsie Common Council will not hold in-person meetings. Until further notice, all future City Council meetings (including public hearings) will be held via videoconferencing, as permitted by the NYS Open Meetings Law. Due to public health and safety concerns, the public will not be permitted to attend at the remote locations where the City Council members will be situated. The public, however, will be able to fully observe the videoconference meeting with the information posted below:
City of Poughkeepsie Common Council Meeting
September 8, 2020 – 6:30pm
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
If you would like to make a comment during Public Participation, please email [email protected] prior to 5:30 pm on Tuesday, September 8.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
Chair of the IDA, Melanie Vetter
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
SEQRA Resolution R20-75 and Sale Resolution R20-76, approving the sale of city owned lots located on Taylor Avenue.
- Resolution R20-77, approving the ratification of the amendment to the IMA between the Town of Poughkeepsie and the City of Poughkeepsie Joint Water Board.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: