Common Council Meeting – October 19, 2020
Effective immediately and based upon notices and health advisories issued by Federal, State, and Local officials related to the Coronavirus, the City of Poughkeepsie Common Council will not hold in-person meetings. Until further notice, all future City Council meetings (including public hearings) will be held via videoconferencing, as permitted by the NYS Open Meetings Law. Due to public health and safety concerns, the public will not be permitted to attend at the remote locations where the City Council members will be situated. The public, however, will be able to fully observe the videoconference meeting with the information posted below:
City of Poughkeepsie Common Council Meeting
Oct 19, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this session:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you would like to make a comment during Public Participation, please email [email protected] prior to 5:30 pm on Monday, October 19.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of September 21, 2020
- Common Council Meeting of October 5, 2020
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- SEQRA Resolution R20-83, and Sale Resolution R20-84, approving the sale of city-owned property located at 16 Bement Avenue.
- Resolution R20-86, overriding the Mayoral Veto of R20-79.
- Resolution R20-87, approving an appointment to the Arts Commission.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- FROM MASELO REALTY, LLC, regarding proposed Amendment of Zoning Map to a Planned Residential Development (PRD) District at Parcel #6162-73-623227 on Milton Street
- FROM GINO’S PIZZA AND RESTAURANT, located at 706 Main Street, a notice of intent to renew their Liquor License.
- FROM IRENE TOMPKINS, a notice of personal injury sustained on June 8, 2020.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: