Common Council Meeting – January 4, 2021
Effective immediately and based upon notices and health advisories issued by Federal, State, and Local officials related to the Coronavirus, the City of Poughkeepsie Common Council will not hold in-person meetings. Until further notice, all future City Council meetings (including public hearings) will be held via videoconferencing, as permitted by the NYS Open Meetings Law. Due to public health and safety concerns, the public will not be permitted to attend at the remote locations where the City Council members will be situated. The public, however, will be able to fully observe the videoconference meeting with the information posted below:
City of Poughkeepsie Common Council Meeting
Jan 4, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
If you are interesting in commenting during Public Participation, please email [email protected] before 5:00 pm on Monday, January 4, 2021.
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF MINUTES:
- Common Council Meeting of December 7, 2020
- READING OF ITEMS by the City Chamberlain of any resolutions not listed on the printed agenda.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
- CHAIRPERSON’S COMMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES AND BOARDS:
- MOTIONS AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Resolution R21-09, approving and appointment to the Board of Assessment (BAR).
- Resolution R21-10, supporting an application for the New York Main Street Grant Program for Kirchner Reality, Inc. and Nubian Directions, II.
- Resolution R12-11, supporting an application for the New York Main Street Grant Program for Family Partnership Center.
- Resolution R21-12, approving an IMA with Dutchess County for Procedural Justice Training.
- ORDINANCES AND LOCAL LAWS:
- PRESENTATIONS OF PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS: