Hydrant Testing Street List – Week of June 18, 2018
This notice is to all residents of the City of Poughkeepsie who utilize City water –
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the City of Poughkeepsie Fire Department will be servicing and testing the City fire hydrant system (weather permitting). This system is directly linked to the drinking water supply.
Be further advised that during the testing period, the water is safe, but should be run until it is clear; use caution when doing white laundry-it is recommended that you should wait a twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hour period after the testing has been completed in the vicinity of your neighborhood.
Tuesday – June 19
- Church Street between Market Street and South Hamilton
- Academy Street at Church Street
- Montgomery Street between South Hamilton Street and Market Street
- Noxon Street
- Market Street from Church Street to Montgomery Street
- South Hamilton Street from Church Street to Montgomery Street
No Testing Planned for June 18th, 20th-22nd