Bulk Service Program – Week of September 10th
The Bulk Service Program is an opportunity for City residents who pay the sanitation user fee to drop off household bulk items at the Transfer Station at no cost. The program is available during regular Transfer Station hours of operation. The program runs twice a year, May and September. Curbside pick-up of bulk items is also available for a nominal fee.
2018 BULK DROP-OFF DATES:
- Monday, May 14th 2018 – Saturday, May 19th 2018
- Monday, September 10th 2018 – Saturday, September 15th 2018
BULK DROP-OFF GUIDELINES:
- Open to all City residents who pay the sanitation user fee.
- No tipping fee for bulk items
- 1 pick-up truck load per City address (4’x8’ truck bed with no sidewalls)
- Photo ID and proof of residency required (utility bill, cable bill or telephone bill)
- Resident must accompany the bulk
- Prohibited items: Construction debris, yard debris, propane tanks, recyclables and hazardous waste. A fee will be charged to dispose of hazardous household waste items such as: air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, appliances etc.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP GUIDELINES:
- By appointment only. Please call the Transfer Station to schedule – (845) 451-4200 Ext. 4111.
- Curbside pick-up fee $35.00
- Fee is waived for disabled residents and residents 65 years and older
- 5 bulk item maximum per address
Curbside pick-up is scheduled by appointment only. For additional information or to schedule a curbside pick-up, please call (845) 451-4200 Ext. 4111.