Waterfront Advisory Committee Meeting – December 1, 2020
The Waterfront Advisory Committee (WAC) meeting scheduled for November 24, 2020 has been rescheduled for Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at 6:00 PM.
Effective immediately and based upon notices and health advisories issued by Federal, State, and Local officials related to the Coronavirus, the City of Poughkeepsie Waterfront Advisory Committee (“WAC”) will not hold in-person meetings. Until further notice, all future meetings will be held via videoconferencing, as permitted by the NYS Open Meetings Law. Due to public health and safety concerns, the public will not be permitted to attend at the remote locations where the WAC members will be situated. The public, however, will be able to fully observe the videoconference meeting in real-time by registering for the GoToWebinar with the information posted below. The meeting will be recorded and subsequently posted for viewing on the City’s website.
Please register for City of Poughkeepsie WAC Meeting to be held on December 1, 2020, 6:00 PM EDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The meeting will be recorded and subsequently posted for viewing on our website and can be found here; https://totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=cop The Waterfront Advisory Committee’s agenda is available online below.
I. APPROVAL OF OCTOBER 27, 2020 MINUTES
II. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
1) Update on LWRP
- Discussion of the “LWRP Working Group” formed by the City Common Council
- Discussion of LWRP draft status
- Discussion of potential projects in current (and future) Waterfront Revitalization Area
2) New / Old Business
- Mayor’s call for volunteer board and committee members, resumes and letters of interest due December 18, 2020
- There will be no meeting held on the fourth Tuesday of December. The next scheduled WAC meeting is Tuesday, January 26th, 2021.