Waterfront Advisory Committee Meeting – February 23, 2021
Effective immediately and based upon notices and health advisories issued by Federal, State, and Local officials related to the Coronavirus, the City of Poughkeepsie Waterfront Advisory Committee (“WAC”) will not hold in-person meetings. Until further notice, all future meetings will be held via videoconferencing, as permitted by the NYS Open Meetings Law. Due to public health and safety concerns, the public will not be permitted to attend at the remote locations where the WAC members will be situated. The public, however, will be able to fully observe the videoconference meeting in real-time by registering for the GoToWebinar with the information posted below. The meeting will be recorded and subsequently posted for viewing on the City’s website.
Please register for City of Poughkeepsie WAC Meeting to be held on February 23, 2021, 6:00 PM EDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The meeting will be recorded and subsequently posted for viewing on our website and can be found here; https://totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=cop The Waterfront Advisory Committee’s agenda is available online below.
I. APPROVAL OF JANUARY 26, 2020 MINUTES
II. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
1) Update on LWRP
- Common Council communications
- Discussion of the “LWRP Working Group” formed by the City Common Council
- Discussion of LWRP draft status
- Discussion of potential projects in current (and future) Waterfront Revitalization Area
2) New / Old Business
- Updates on Champlain Hudson Power Express
- Waryas Park Whale Sculpture Discussion
- Jeff Aman, Public Arts Commission Chair